Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hot Chocolate!

What is better than a big, steaming mug of hot chocolate on a frigidly cold day? Um, not much. Today I was sitting in the big blue recliner chair in my living room, curled up with a blanket--and holding my hot chocolate. Outside the wind was biting, the trees were bare of all leaves, and it was so cold it can't even snow. Yeah, it's cold out there! But there I sat, all warmed up, observing the arctic world outside, and it was glorious.

Hot chocolate is perfect for warming up--both your insides and your hands, and it is so easy to prepare: "just add water!" So, right now as you are reading this, if you are cold, go fix yourself a cup of cocoa. It'll help, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! Though, I must ask...did you really curl up with a blanket? Because, some people I've heard just say "Just today I did..." but they didn't...a crime I hope you don't commit...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did indeed curl up with a blanket, and even in that very chair that I wrote about. I would never commit that awful crime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds similar to what I am doing, except I am currently online, and the trees are bare of leaves, but not of noisy cats.

    ReplyDelete