Friday, January 8, 2010

Brain Food and Juice


No, this isn't a factual statistical post, this is just a fun creative post, once again with my childhood thoughts. Did you ever, as I did much when I was young, like to think, that by eating certain foods it would directly add to your brain matter? Or drinking certain juices would add to the intelligence of your thought flow? Now, this may be true, but I always loved to think of eating peanut butter as directly increasing my knowledge. Also, drinking smoothies would add capacity to my thinking patterns. Getting a juicer this Christmas has re-awakened this old way of thinking, and I love to imagine that each type of fruit or vegetable I add puts in a different type of intelligence. Like maybe 3 Apples with 2 Carrots and a Pear is great for memory capacity and efficiency, whereas maybe 2 Apples, half a cucumber, a handful of grapes and a little bit of lemon would improve logic!

I just thought I'd share my little fantasy with you all. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment