Sunday, January 4, 2009

...And School Starts Again. Invigorating. #19

Well isn't that just riveting. How captivating. How uncontrollably stimulating.

School.

I've just started again and I'm having no problem making the transition from vacation to school. No sirree. Hmm...I wonder how I'll do on Wednesday's test.

(Now you must consider whether or not my previous comments have been sincere, or sarcastic. You pick. It's whatever you want it to be. Don't you love these interactive posts?)

That's right folks, there is a possibility of satire arriving to Zoodle. This means that it's going to have both sincere and sarcasm in it's posts. This time, this is no "debut." Maybe I've used sarcasm in previous posts...?

1 comment:

  1. I am of the opinion that sarcasm has indeed been pervasive in your recent posts.

    ~Knute

    ReplyDelete