Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cool Snacks #21


Recently, I have taken the liberty of trying different snacky foods. I have found that double-stuffed mint Oreos can be a fantastic addition to any school lunch. You can either eat them yourself, or distribute them among your friends. It's a common yet unique item that can give your lunch a sense of style, even if you have that horribly boring bologna sandwich (not that I have any thing against bologna sandwiches) and those traditional animal crackers. OK...well probably high school is a little too old for animal crackers.

Doritos really have made my day occasionally at school. Their cheesey, salty, and crunchy consistency really create a cohesive combination that can really satisfy your taste buds. Salt and Vinegar chips...oh my! They can add some zaaannng to your lunch at any given time.

But best of all...the sour cream and onion lays! The captivating taste is really limitless. To you wonderfulness chippy chip friends, I give you props!

And to balance it all, a sliced up apple really does some good. It's juiciness is like drinking something...yet the crispness of something edible. Stellar mix if you ask me.

I hope from this day forward, you will treat your school lunch in a new way, adding various cool snacks as you go. Good luck, and bonapatit my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment