Sunday, January 4, 2009

♫ Featured Song: Lai Lai Hei ♫ #18

Welcome to the debut of the featured song posts (wow...there sure have been many debuts recently)! From now on, I will be intermittently posting featured songs, usually providing a link for them on imeem.com or another free music streaming website.

At first I was going to title this, "Song of the Day", but then I thought that it was probably going to be too much of a commitment. Then I thought "Song of the Week" but I figured either that would be too spread apart, OR too much of a commitment. I had to remind myself, "this is Zoodle!" I can write openly and FREELY. Furthermore, I concluded, I should not force myself to write at any time; for I should only write when inspired to do so or when appropriately inclined. Thus I presented this objective as "Featured Song", not suggesting any particular time or date during which I must post.

Today's song is Lai Lai Hei by Ensiferum. Incredibly awesome song. The genre is symphonic power metal, very unique.

Feel free to leave comments about your like/dislike of the song or other cometary.

**Featured Song Dislcaimer
By featuring various songs, I am neither promoting the song, artist, or the song's style, theme or content unless noted as otherwise. I am simply sharing various songs of interest (for a variety of reasons). However, it is safe to assume that these songs present some form of significant highlight for me in some way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment