Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guitar Hero: World Tour & A Turkey Dinner make a stellar combination #10


NO WAY!! I finally purchased Guitar Hero: World Tour! Pictures: Above, my bro, Don's guitar (left) and my guitar (right) are looking pretty...rockish with their custom decals (we designed them ourselves...to each respective guitar). Below is the awesome drum set with the microphone.


After considering buying Rock Band, I waited for sometime due to financial difficulty (ha ha). Then Rock Band 2 came out and World Tour. I wasn't sure which one to choose, but after thoughtful consideration and...some Christmas money to boot, my brother and I finally bought Guitar Hero: World Tour and Another Guitar. It ended up being a hefty bill..but it was worth it (am I starting a run-out-of-money-trend? I just seem to keep losing money)! Well I've been having a bomb with that. Even Dad joined my brother and I for singing while I played lead, Don on bass and occasionally we'd switch off with the drums.

Afterward, we had our friend over, Andrew, and he helped us prepare a magnificent Turkey dinner. OH! It was so good. I ate everything on my plate and more...a rare occasion indeed. I'm finding that a warm meal is good after rocking out. I also found out that when you sit down at a table, you notice how sore your wrists can get somtimes...

4 comments:

  1. After dinner we all rocked out to Guitar Hero: World Tour: I on lead guitar, Don on Bass, Dad on drums and Andrew on microphone. We maxed the volume it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND THEN WE FOURSOME WATCHED SCHOOL OF ROCK!! It was just...FACE-MELTINGLY GUT-BUSTING! This was truly a night of RAW metal. Lol. Jack Black is so funny. ♪♪SHEEAAAAHHHH!!!♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'm really bad at Guitar Hero myself... I'm still waiting for Chamber Music Hero to come out.

    ~Knute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is funny - I think that's a joke - about the Chamber Music? Right? It was a great meal and I was surprised by how much some guys ate. Stay tuned for the turkey soup...
    --Vicki K

    ReplyDelete