Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Most Snow in Tacoma Since '96? #3

SNOW SNOW SNOW in Tacoma!

It's crazy out there! I have about 6 inches or so at my house, and that's saying something! Usually, we get 3 inches tops during the wintertime. But I think that's just in our particular little culdesac of dumb luck. Remember the huge snow storm in 1996? Well that comes to mind when it blew it's hardest last Wednesday. That thought lasts even till now.

These are backyard pictures.

Culdesac:

Although, at this point it is starting to melt a little. But still, see how tall it is?


It's consistency is REALLY icy. Very...effective in making snowballs. I had a ball with THAT yesterday.

Arg...although this snow has succeeded in putting off a Christmas Banquet I was going to attend, a performance of Drama Dragons I was going to enjoy, and a game of bowling that would've been a bomb, I still am able to retain a Christmas spirit. Oh well. At least they're not canceled...

1 comment: